Hi everyone, in this post a will talk about a country i want to visit.
I would like to travel to Norway, i think its because i love the cold weather and the mountain landscapes.
If I go to Norway, i would like to visit a place in the mountain with snow and sheeps and maybe talk with people about the viking culture because since i watch the FOX series "Vikings" i like so much that culture.
Also i would like to visit other countrys in Europe like Alemania, Holanda and Islandia, mainly for the landscapes and the influence of the cinemma because i always watch movies or series about that part of the world.
I really hope to travel to Norway and do the wonderfull tour of the Netherlands after finish the college and work a couple of years , and i would like to travel with my mother and my dog.
I think it must be a beautiful country, where also you can see the northern lights, a place especially for those who like the cold weather jahhajah unfortunately I am a summer person:)
ResponderEliminarawww, i think it is so cute that you want to travel with ur dog, i hope you can do it soon <3
ResponderEliminarHi Sara! I agree with you about the mountain landcapes are amazing. And I like the culture viking because I watch the serie Vikings too. I fell in love with Ragnar Lodbrok <3 jeje.
ResponderEliminarIt looks like a very interesting place! the landcapes looks unreal. Really beautiful
ResponderEliminarHi Sara!
ResponderEliminarI understand your love for Norwegian, after seeing those landscapes in the series Vikings I was in love!
Perfect places to paint an amazing picture.
See you!