The best holidays ever for me it was summer 2016 when I finished highschool. That summer i spent a lot time with my friends, we went very often to the beach in Los Vilos city, we made sleepovers almost every weekend and we tried to see each other every day. I guess we didn't want to split up when classes started, because we all go to different universities.
That summer I also worked in a cactus greenhouse with a friend of my mom and her daughter, they are very good people and I really enjoyed the afternoons watering and selling cactus. Some days I also took care of a baby, his name is Baltazar, he was a lot of fun, although sometimes it was difficult to feed him because he did not like vegetables very much.
I had a lot of money that summer, when I wanted to go out I didn't have to ask my mom for money ¡that was the best part!
I have many anecdotes from that summer, I will always remember it

What a great vacation, sounds like it was really fun
ResponderEliminarVery good holidays you had
ResponderEliminar