Well, I am not sure about what is my dream job because my career have many areas, but I like so much the investigation journalism. In fact this year I have that class and I am doing an investigation about mining pollution and I really enjoy working on environmental issues, so maybe I could be an environmental journalist. There was a time when I dreamed of working in National Geographic or Greenpeace.
On the other hand, I also like topics like
culture, arts or music, I always imagine working in a magazine, where I can
write journalism from a more critical perspective of this things.
Something else I would like to work on, that has
nothing to do with my career is something related to the plastic arts, because I
love drawing and painting and I think I do it right so maybe I will study
illustration after finish this career, or not, im not sure but it would be
nice. I always post my drawings on Instagram and sometimes I made videos of my acrilic
paintings. In the future, I would like to write a book with drawings or made an
artbook.
Leaving aside those things i would like a stable job, in a
good environment where i can learn and be a better professional.

I think is a very nice study to study something else. It is a good oportunity to improve your knowledge.
ResponderEliminarWhat a nice paint! Is it yours? You should study illustration, if that´s your passion<3
ResponderEliminarwow so nice drawing, i hope you work on that area someday!
ResponderEliminarWhatever you want to do, if you do it with your heart, it will succeed.
ResponderEliminar